Epic Games has announced that TowerFall Ascension is currently available for free on Epic Games Store. The game will be available for free for the next 24 hours, and PC gamers can visit the game’s EGS page in order to acquire their free copy.
TowerFall Ascension is the definitive version of the hit archery combat game. Inspired by classics from the golden age of couch multiplayer, it’s a 4-player local party game centering around hilarious, intense versus matches. The core mechanics are simple and accessible, but hard to master and combat is fierce.
“Loot treasure chests for game-changing power-ups, master the art of catching arrows out of the air, or descend on your foes and stomp them into submission.”
TowerFall is best played competitively with friends, cross-legged on the floor within punching distance of each other.
You can get the game for free from here. Below you can also find its key features.
- 1- or 2-player co-op Quest mode
- 50 additional Versus arenas, for a total of 120 unique maps
- More game-changing power-ups, such as Drill Arrows that burrow through walls
- 4 new unlockable, playable archers, for a total of 8
- A huge list of variants to customize your matches – a total of 75 ways to mix things up
- Plenty of hidden secrets and surprises to discover with your friends