Activision has just revealed the official PC minimum requirements for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. According to them, PC gamers will need a 64-bit operating system, an Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent CPU, 8GB of RAM, 70GB of free hard-disk space and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB or an AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB GPU.
Unfortunately, the publisher did not reveal the recommended requirements for this title. Which kind of disappointed us as the game releases in eight days.
Whether we will get any recommended PC specs or not remains to be seen.
As said, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare releases in eight days, on November 4th. And to be honest, we are kind of worried about the state of the PC version.
Don’t get us wrong; Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare may run wonderfully on the PC platform. However, Activision decided to skip the MP beta testing on the PC, which is kind of alarming.
But anyway, we’ll have a PC Performance Analysis when the game releases in order to inform you about the state of the game’s PC version. Until then, here are its official PC minimum requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.