Activision and Infinity Ward have released a new update for Call of Duty: Ghosts on all platforms. According to the release notes, this patch improves performance issues caused by spamming and comes with fixes for various hacks including “invisibility” and “god mode”. This update will be auto-downloaded and you can view its complete changelog below.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Update Changelog:
– Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
– Fixed issues that would occur after resuming from suspension.
– Improved backend multiplayer stability.
– Fixed rare crash that could occur when using a guest account.
– Fixed issue with calling trinity rocket at exact same moment as an enemy’s jammer left the player in laptop view.
– Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues.
– Fixed Blitz freecam bug which caused Ghosts portals to always be blue and Federation orange.
– Fixed a freecam bug where the friendly team on the minmap could change color between rounds.
– Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
– Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
– Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
– Improved controller pairing functionality.
– Added a lock in multiplayer round start/end to prevent game from ending incorrectly.
– Added hardcore option for Domination leaderboards.
– Fixed overlap bug with the spectated playcard and the spectator map.
– Fix to set a default reticle when switching a weapon’s sights.
– Fixed an FFA specific issue where players didn’t spawn into the correct version of Strikezone.
Hot Fix: All Platforms
– Fix for various hacks including “invisibility” and “god mode.”