People Can Fly and Gearbox announced that Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition launches today. Featuring updated hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio, smoother framerates, this upgraded and definitive version of the action-packed, critically-acclaimed first-person shooter comes with all the previously-released DLC along with brand-new content. In order to celebrate this announcement, Gearbox released the game’s launch screenshots.
Here are the game’s key features:
- The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
- New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60fps across all platforms.
- The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
- Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.