Devil’s Details has released a new update for the PC version of Binary Domain. This new update comes with various fixes, corrected jumbled Options menu tooltips, voice controls disabled by default, updated keyboard controls for menu navigation and adjusted mouse movement for menu navigation. As always, the update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view its complete changelog below. Enjoy!
Binary Domain PC Update Changelog:
• Fixed an issue with cover-to-cover movement when using mouse and keyboard controls .
• Corrected jumbled Options menu tooltips.
• Voice controls are now disabled by default if no valid microphone is recognised.
• Updated keyboard controls for menu navigation (the cursor keys, ESC, and Return should now function correctly).
• Adjusted mouse movement for menu navigation (will now be less twitchy/sensitive).
• Fixed issue with minor corruption of the ‘Talk’ prompt in some languages.
• Fixed water corruption issue with certain Nvidia graphics drivers.
• Added an option to return the Field of View settings to the default.
• Added an option to switch the voices to English when playing with a non-English language pack installed (for example, the game can now be played with French text and English voices).
• Added an option in the Configuration Tool to disable the microphone altogether.
• Fixed an issue where the graphics settings would return to the defaults on opening the Configuration Tool.