Arc System Works announced today that Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition- is available on Steam. Following Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R, Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition- is the long-time console publisher’s second release onto Steam, after partnering with other publishers to bring their world-renown library to PC gamers.
Freed from its long-time console shackles, Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-, introduced the innovative “Gatchi” parry system and sported an RPG-y coat of paint on its simple-but-deep fighting game system. The definitive version of the 2.5D fighter is available for $14.99 with a 10% launch discount.
Here are the key features of Battle Fantasia Revised Edition:
- Improved graphical fidelity and exciting new camera angles during special attacks
- Features all of the balance changes of the latest arcade version
- Battle through twenty-four story lines with twelve fully-voiced characters each with their own special moves and attacks.
- Six modes of play including Story Mode, Time Attack, Survival and more!
- The Steam version comes with the original soundtrack as downloadable content
- Available for $14.99 with a 10% launch discount.