Ronimo Games’ MOBA title, Awesomenauts, is now available to everyone on Steam. Awesomenauts is a MOBA fitted into the form of an accessible 3-on-3 action platformer, in which players head out to the battlefields together with their friends as an online party or in local splitscreen.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Saturday morning is back – 3v3 online platforming action in true Saturday Morning cartoon style!
- It’s a MOBA! – classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases and tactical depth are all present. Awesomenauts adds fast paced platforming gameplay to create a truly unique and accessible MOBA experience
- The Awesomenauts – take control of an extensive cast of highly customizable Awesomenauts, each with their own set of abilities, upgrades, skins, and character themes!
- Play it your way! – a fully-featured map editor with Steam Workshop integration, custom games, shareable game modes, and lots of crazy community-created content to enjoy!
- Splitscreen action – Online and offline play with up to 3 players in local splitscreen! Get some friends together and take on the world!
- Regular updates – regular additions of new Awesomenauts, balance updates, unlockable stuff, and more.
- Unlock it all! – earn Awesomepoints to unlock new characters and customization options!
- Push it to the limit – Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
Those interested can go ahead and download the game from Steam.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”