HomeBearStudio has announced that its point and click adventure, NAIRI: Tower of Shirin, is set for release on November 29th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has also released some new screenshots that you can find below.
Joshua van Kuilenburg, founder of HomeBearStudio, said:
“It’s been an exciting and creative time for the team developing a game with not only with a unique setting, and strong and endearing cast, but one inspired by many facets, including Japanese anime but also Disney Pixar. A synergy with so many ideas, strong storyline and tantalising puzzles, plus appealing to a wide audience with compelling gameplay has been our goal. We believe that we have achieved this through our love of the adventure genre. We wanted to offer something a little bit special – NAIRI: Tower of Shirin – is the result. NAIRI: Tower of Shirin is a point and click adventure puzzle game that offers up stunning graphics, engaging cast, superb audio, powerful narrative and puzzles that are a seamless part of the appealing storyline.”
In this adventure game, players follow Nairi, a young girl from the rich district of Shirin. A sudden incident forces her to abandon her rich, sheltered life, and she eventually ends up in the seedy lower district of the city ruled by gangs.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Expertly designed hand-drawn charming characters and locations
- A storyline that will grip the player throughout
- Tons of items to collect, trade and combine into wacky items
- Brain-teasing puzzles
- Beautifully composed soundtrack
- Intuitively designed interface
- Localisation to English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese