New Blood has revealed today a new medieval fantasy retro FPS, AMID EVIL. AMID EVIL is a Heretic-styled FPS and you can find below its first screenshots, accompanied by its debut trailer.
New Blood will unveil this new title at PAX Australia, being held in Melbourne, October 27 – 29. Fans can get hands on all weekend in the PAX Rising booth.
AMID EVIL is being developed by the producers of DUSK and the creators of Rise of the Triad. And here are its key features:
- SEVEN distinct episodes each featuring a completely different setting and enemies
- LUDICROUS magical weaponry that can be overcharged with the souls of the dead
- BRUTAL and adaptive enemy AI that will hunt you down over land, sea and air
- SPRAWLING non-linear levels filled with secrets and ancient lore
- MULTITUDES of in-game options and cheat codes for a truly “Golden PC Age” experience
- BUILT in Unreal Engine 4 for cutting edge visuals (even if they are a bit retro)
- OPTIMIZED to run on a toaster (a pretty nice toaster)
- EPIC original and dynamic soundtrack composed by Andrew Hulshult.