AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.4 is optimized for DOOM VFR. Moreover, this driver offers an optimal experience for the Oculus Dash open beta.
Furthermore, this driver fixes a crash issue when switching display modes in Star Wars Battlefront II on certain Radeon Crossfire systems. It also corrects power and clock values on some Radeon RX Vega series graphics products. Furthermore, it improves stability when adjusting HBCC segment size on Radeon RX Vega GPUs.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.4 Release Notes:
- Oculus™ Dash Open Beta
- DOOM® VFR
- Adjusting HBCC segment size on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may cause system instability on certain configurations.
- A system hang may be experienced when switching display modes in Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II on certain Radeon graphics products in a Crossfire configuration.
- Incorrect power and clock values may be reported on some Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Some desktop productivity apps may experience latency when dragging or moving windows.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may intermittently experience stability issues while enabling/disabling HBCC.