AMD has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.8.3 adds Crossfire profiles for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Battlefield 1’s open beta, and fixes a random blank or colored screen on some Radeon RX 400 series products while gaming.
You can download this new AMD driver from here.
And here is the changelog for the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.8.3:
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.8.3 Highlights
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:
- Deus Ex™: Mankind Divided
- Battlefield™ 1 Beta
- A random blank or colored screen may be experienced intermittently on some Radeon RX 400 series products while gaming.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved “In Game Overlay”.
- Radeon Software may intermittently fail to install or hang on some AMD CrossFire configurations. If this happens users can reboot and re-install without issue as a workaround.
- Grand Theft Auto V™ may experience an application hang on Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics when playing at 4K resolution in story mode.
- A small number of 144hz non-FreeSync enabled displays may exhibit flickering during gaming or on desktop.
- Ark Survival Evolved™ may experience an error message when trying to launch the game in some configurations.
- DOTA2™ may experience an application hang when using the Vulkan™ API and changing resolution or game/quality settings.
- Corruption may be experienced in Rise of the Tomb Raider using the DirectX®12 API on some Hybrid Graphics configurations when performing a task switch.
- Shader Cache may remain be enabled when set to “off” in Radeon Settings on some Hybrid Graphics configurations.
- Radeon RX 480 graphics may experience intermittent stuttering in The Division™ when high game settings are used and vsync is enabled.
- Battlefield™ 4 may experience intermittent crashes when using Mantle. As a work around users are suggested to switch to DirectX®11.
- Radeon Pro Duo may experience a black screen in Total War™: Warhammer with the games API set to DirectX®12 and V-Sync enabled.
- World of Tanks™ may experience stuttering after performing a task switch in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Rocket League™ may experience flickering when in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Ashes of the Singularity™ may experience an application crash with “crazy” in game settings and Multi-GPU enabled.