AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 is optimized for Budget Cuts and comes with fixes for various games.
Going into more details, this new driver fixes an application crash or hang after the initial splash screen in Sea of Thieves, the brightness or white screen issues in The Crew on daytime maps, an application hang upon changing resolution in Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and Shader Cache failing to enable or not correctly caching shaders for games.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
Kudos to our reader ‘Metal Messiah ++++’ for informing us!
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 Release Notes
- Budget Cuts™
- Sea of Thieves™ may experience an application crash or hang after the initial splash screen.
- Brightness or white screen issues may be observed when playing The Crew™ on daytime maps.
- Shader Cache may sometimes fail to enable or may not correctly cache shaders for games.
- A limited number of Radeon FreeSync enabled displays may experience a blank screen when Radeon FreeSync is enabled in a game.
- Warhammer™: Vermintide 2 may experience an application hang upon changing resolution.
- Some zombie textures may fail to render in horde mode for Arizona Sunshine™.
- Some games may experience minor stuttering during gameplay when the Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature is enabled and FRTC is also enabled.
- Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
- The Witcher™ 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
- Edited videos sometimes fail to appear in the Radeon ReLive gallery after switching tabs.
- Corruption may be experienced with OGL or Vulkan™ API applications on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.