AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 driver is optimized for Codemasters’ latest racing game, F1 2019.
In addition, this new driver addresses a system hang that could occur when performing overclocking or underclocking GPU memory in three display Eyefinity configurations, as well as a fail to boot issues that could happen after driver installation on Hyper-V enabled systems.
The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 driver also packs some Radeon Live improvements/fixes. For instance, it resolves a functionality issue after beginning a recording with Radeon ReLive and the black frames issues that Region was recording when an application playing video in the region has been minimized and then maximized.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 Driver Release Notes
- F1® 2019
- YouTube™ login for Radeon ReLive may fail to connect your account.
- A system hang may occur when performing overclocking or underclocking GPU memory in three display Eyefinity configurations.
- Radeon ReLive and Radeon Overlay may fail to function correctly after beginning a recording with Radeon ReLive.
- Region recording in Radeon ReLive may record black frames when an application playing video in the region has been minimized and then maximized.
- Hyper-V enabled systems may fail to boot after driver installation.
- Radeon ReLive VR fails to install on Radeon RX 570 series graphics products.
- Radeon Overlay may fail to enable when playing DOTA™2 in fullscreen mode.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 using the Custom Clean Installation option.
- Graphics driver may not uninstall correctly when using the express uninstall option on some Ryzen APUs.