AMD has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.1 adds support for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
In addition, this driver adds a Crossfire profile for Titanfall 2.
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.1 driver fixes some flickers that have been reported on some surfaces in a few maps or locations in Battlefield 1 in AMD CrossFire mode, as well as some freezes in The Division when running in AMD CrossFire mode after extended periods of play.
You can download this new AMD driver from here.
And here is the changelog for the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.1:
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.1 Highlights
- Call of Duty™: Infinite Warfare
- Call of Duty™: Modern Warfare Remastered
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX®11:
- AMD XConnect™ Technology will now allow Microsoft Office applications to migrate to iGPU on unplug.
- Flickering may be observed on some surfaces in a few maps or locations in Battlefield™1 in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Radeon R9 390 graphics series may experience a crash or application hang when running Unigine™ Heaven using OpenGL™.
- The Radeon WattMan feature may intermittently display a Radeon Software popup error regarding Radeon WattMan for non-supported products.
- The Division™ may experience an application freeze or hang when running in AMD CrossFire mode after extended periods of play.
- OBS screen capture may stutter after extended periods of use while capturing video and watching or streaming content in a web browser.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application “Raptr” has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- DOTA™2 may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- Battlefield™1 may experience an intermittent application specific error message popup citing graphics device removal
- Flickering may be experience while playing Overwatch™ in the main menu or viewing character models using AMD CrossFire mode.
- H.264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.