Focus Home Interactive announced today that its tactical Space Hulk FPS title, Space Hulk: Deathwing, will be released on December 9th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the publisher released a new trailer that can be viewed below.
Space Hulk: Deathwing is powered by Unreal Engine 4, and aims to offer to players and up to three of their friends the chance to experience a desperate battle against Genestealers in the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk.
The game will support co-op gameplay, and will feature skills, new abilities, and new equipment that players will be able to upgrade.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Take on the role of a Space Marine Terminator from the most secret and feared Deathwing.
- Plunge into the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers.
- Unlock new abilities through 3 skill trees.
- Customize your armor and access devastating weapons.
- Coop mode: play with your friends as a Terminator squad in an epic coop mode