A couple of hours ago, John informed you about NVIDIA’s driver for Batman: Arkham Knight. Well, NVIDIA was not the only company that released a specific driver for Rocksteady’s title. AMD has also released a new beta driver dedicated to it.
As the release notes read, the AMD Catalyst 15.6 Beta Driver features performance and stability improvements for Batman: Arkham Knight.
Do note, however, that Crossfire is disabled as AMD is working with Warner Bros and Rocksteady to resolve multi-GPU support for AMD’s graphics cards.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
Compatible Operating Systems
The latest version of the AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite, AMD Catalyst™ 15.6 Beta is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.6 Beta Windows Driver
- Performance and Stability improvements for Batman™: Arkham Knight
AMD Crossfire support is currently disabled for Batman™: Arkham Knight while AMD works closely with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to resolve the issue. An update for this issue will be released as soon as it is available
-  Batman™: Arkham Knight – The application may crash during in game benchmarking or while exiting the game
-  Batman™: Arkham Knight – The screen may turn black or pink while changing resolution to 1680×1050.