AMD has released a new beta driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Catalyst 15.11.1 Beta driver features quality and performance optimizations for Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront, Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Those interested can download this brand new beta driver from here.
And here are the release notes for the AMD Catalyst 15.11.1 Beta driver:
Highlights of AMD Catalyst 15.11.1 Beta Windows Driver
Includes quality and performance optimizations for the following titles:
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Fallout 4
- Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate
- Call of Duty® : Black Ops III
-  Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate – Game cannot be launched in full screen mode on some laptop systems with an Intel processor and an AMD graphics device
-  Star Wars™ : Battlefront – Game cannot be launched in full screen mode on some laptop systems with an Intel processor and an AMD graphics device.
-  Call of Duty® : Black Ops III – Flickering may be observed when running the game in DirectX® 11 mode and with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
-  Elite: Dangerous – poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode
-  A black screen may be experienced on booting Windows® 10 on some systems with switchable graphics – with AMD Radeon™ HD5000 series graphics cards, when connected to an HDMI monitor
-  Far Cry 4: The game may hang on launch on some AMD Radeon™ 200 and 300 series products under Windows® 7 and Windows® 8.1