Madmind Studio has announced that its Agony-spinoff, SUCCUBUS, has been delayed until October 5th. The game was originally targeting a July 21st release date. Moreover, the team released a new story trailer that you can find below.
As Madmind noted, this delay will give it extra time to fix some of the game’s bugs and fine-tune its mechanics. Madmind will also spend the extra time on introducing a few improvements that will give the players a better and more satisfying production.
In SUCCUBUS, you take on the role of a demonic succubus Vydija and use her unique skills to take revenge on your enemies in a brutal, uncompromising FPP slasher. Players will have access to character development and customization, as well as 40 weapons and 20 special powers. Additionally, the game will come with 21 intense and interactive levels.
Here are also its key features:
- Intense and brutal action
- 40 different weapons
- 20 special powers
- A system of weapons and armors that affect the player’s statistics
- A hostile environment full of traps and enemies
- Diversified opponents
- Boss fights
- World Map
- Character Customization
- Main Hub with customization option
- Ranked Arenas with Online Leaderboards
- A multi-story plot combining horror with action and survival
- A rich and diverse world of Hell
- Surreal visual setting and gore