OverBorder Studio has announced that its upcoming action RPG, Thymesia, has been delayed until 2022. The team claims that it needs more time in order to work on the game’s finishing touches.
As OverBorder Studio stated:
“As a community you have been so amazing in your support, and we know this will come as a disappointment to many, but our goal is to release Thymesia in the best possible state, and to do this, we need a little longer to work on the finishing touches.”
Thymesia is a gruelling action-RPG with fast-paced combat and an intricate plague weapon system. In a kingdom where death spreads, players will assume the role of a mysterious character known by the code name “Corvus”. Players will prey upon their enemies, wield the power of disease and find the truth in their own memories.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Weaponising diseases. As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging combat. Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world. With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies. Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability. The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.
Stay tuned for more!