Saibot Studios and Nimble Giant have announced that their 90s first-person shooter, Hellbound, will release on August 4th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the teams have also released a new trailer that you can find below.
Hellbound will transport the player to Hell; a once sacred place that is now home to unspeakable evils, where carnage of their own design awaits them.
Tobias Rusjan from Saibot Studios said:
“Hellbound: Survival Mode has been available on Steam for two years, and the response from old school shooter fans has been incredible! We’ve learned a lot since the demo’s release, and have fueled that into the creation of a full-fledged campaign that will test players’ mettle as they carve their way through demons as fast as they can! Speed is the name of the game in Hellbound.”
Andres Chilkowski CCO at Nimble Giant Entertainment added:
“This is a milestone for everyone at Nimble Giant as Hellbound is the first project where we are acting as a publisher. Partnering up with Saibot Studios was a great fit as both companies share a passion for the genre, a true commitment to quality and the ambition to deliver great games made in LatAm.”
Here are the game’s key features:
Hellbound Key Features
- FAST-PACED ACTION. Be consumed by the relentless gameplay that rips you through demon dominated levels!
- WEAPON SELECTION. How you slaughter monsters is just as important as doing it. Can someone say Triple Shotgun?
- DEVASTATING POWERS. Pairing those weapons with boosts such as increased damage and speed ratchets up the action another notch!
- MONSTROUS GRAPHICS. Hellbound delivers high-resolution gameplay without sacrificing the nostalgic feeling.
- A CAVALCADE OF DEMONS. Enhancing the gameplay is demonic variety, pushing the player to tackle the game in different ways.
- Kick a**es while listening to the soundtrack composed by the great David Levill, with invited artists Federico Ágreda “Zardonic” and Christian Fernando Perucchi.
- 7 campaign levels, 4 survival arenas, 8 classes of enemies, 5 heavy weapons, 3 power-ups, and tons of secrets to discover!