Modder ‘Parallellines’ has released a new HD Texture Pack for the classic Watch Dogs game that replaces over 320 textures. According to the modder, these are the source-quality textures, ranging from two to four times the vanilla dimensions.
As said, this pack replaces/overhauls over 320 textures. These textures include:
- Main character faces and clothing
- NPC faces and clothing
- Particles such as smoke, fire, sparks, blood and explosions
- Decals such as bullet holes
- Water effects
- Vehicle chassis and tires
- Lens flares
You can download this HD Texture Pack from here. Here is also how you can install it.
Join the Watch_Dogs Modding Discord and download the Gibbed.Disrupt Tools from the #resources channel (or preferably the updated version pinned in the #wd1_releases channel). You’ll also need to install this in order to unpack the vanilla patch.
- Unpack your patch.dat from data_win64 by dragging it to Gibbed.Disrupt.Unpack.exe.
- Extract the graphics folder to the newly created “patch_unpack” folder.
- Rename the “patch_unpack” folder to just “patch” and drag it to Gibbed.Disrupt.Pack.exe.
Lastly, you can find below some comparison screenshots between the vanilla (left) and the new (right) textures!