Ubisoft has shared the E3 2018 cinematic trailer for Skull & Bones, as well as the first gameplay trailer. Skull & Bones is an online naval open world game set during the Golden Age of Piracy in the exotic and untamed frontier of the Indian Ocean, in which players will sail the high seas.
In Skull & Bones, you are a pirate captain who has refused the king’s pardon and sailed from the Caribbean to the Indian Ocean, an untamed frontier full of lavish riches. However, these waters are also a battleground where far-reaching colonial empires, powerful trading corporations, and ruthless pirate gangs clash. In order to survive, you will have to build a lethal fleet, prey upon lucrative trade routes, and ally with other pirates in your endless struggle for supremacy.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Dominate a Dangerous Open Ocean: A shared open world that reacts as you plunder rich trade routes
- Customize Your Pirate Experience: Choose your captain, recruit your crew and build deadly ships
- Naval Combat Redefined: Use your weapons, spyglass and even the wind to stalk and destroy your prey
- Play Solo or Coop: Raid the Hunting Grounds alone or group with other players to hunt larger prey
- Explosive Multiplayer: Enter the Disputed Waters and fight for supremacy in a variety of game modes