Piranha Bytes has released a new set of screenshots for its upcoming open-world action RPG, ELEX. ELEX is set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.
In ELEX, Piranha Bytes aims to combine all the game elements that RPG fans love and has placed them in an entirely new environment: a science-fantasy setting.
ELEX targets a Q1 2017 release date and here are its key features:
- Sci-Fi Meets Fantasy: A post-apocalyptic universe that seamlessly blends science-fiction and fantasy elements.
- Reason vs. Emotion: The player himself decides which way to go; there’s no right or wrong.
- 100% Authentic: The game AI takes decisions that make the game action and events perfectly logical.
- Epic Combat System: The complex combat system and total control over the characters enable you to “read” your enemies.
- Jetpack Frenzy: Jetpack makes vertical exploration so much easier and offers a whole new dimension of fresh opportunities.
- RPG True to its Name: The player’s decisions influence the course of the entire game.
Enjoy and kudos to RampagaRu for informing us!
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”