Oddworld Inhabitants has released a brand new update for Oddworld: Soulstorm that fixes a number of bugs and issues. Furthermore, the team is already working on the next patch that will give an option for players to turn off the HUD and Rewards Badges pop-ups.
Going into more details, Update 1.07 brings improvements to Slig AI. Additionally, it fixes control lockup in levels with many flares and resolves a crash that could occur when players ran on systems set to Arabic.
As always, Epic Games Store will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Oddworld: Soulstorm Patch 1.07 Release Notes
- Mudokons now throw given items at Sligs after dying and reloading a save
- Improvements to Slig AI
- Spender statistic can now be improved on repeated playthroughs
- Fixed control lockup in levels with many flares
- Door interaction is now prioritized over pickpocketing
- Mudokon Followers will follow Abe regardless of how far Abe gets from them
- Restart Level from the Pause Menu now has a confirmation step
- Fixed Sawblade getting stuck in the down position in Necrum, which was blocking progress
- The Good Ending video will now play when conditions are right
- Explosions now explode more reliably
- Cured Mudokon followers no longer show prompt to be Healed a second time when hit by Sligs
- Removed option to Continue to the next level from the End of Level Summary screen when in Level Select mode. This was a bug, Level Select mode is supposed to be self-contained levels!
- Tweaked cover in The Blimp level so that it is easier to avoid being hit
- Rebalanced Slig Mama to make it easier to complete the Hijack the Train level.
- Changed the counter for savable Mudokons in The Ruins so that it now shows the correct figure of 200.
- The game will no longer crash when run on systems set to Arabic.