Hello Games has released a brand new update for No Man’s Sky. According to the release notes, the Leviathan Update 3.91 packs a number of fixes for bugs that plagued the game.
For instance, this latest patch resolves an issue that could cause the player to load inside their ship in the Space Station. It also fixes a number of crashes that could occur while playing the game.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
No Man’s Sky Leviathan Patch 3.91 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to load inside their ship in the Space Station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to be unable to progress the time loop during the Leviathan expedition if they were not connected to the discovery servers.
- During the Leviathan expedition, players who fall into space will no longer die, but instead be placed in a safe location (as in creative or permadeath modes).
- Fixed an issue that could cause Memory Fragments to be consumed but fail to award any items, if the player’s inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue that could cause previous expedition saves to be converted to Survival rather than Normal mode after the end of the expedition.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause items to be deposited into technology inventories.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from collecting the final reward from an expedition while there were incomplete optional milestones.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent progress on The Anchor milestone in the Leviathan expedition.
- Also fixed a physics crash.
- Fixed a crash related to despawning bases.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when maxing out freighter inventory slots.