Nixxes has released a brand new update for the PC version of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered. According to the release notes, the September 20th Update packs a number of game and ray-tracing fixes.
Going into more details, this patch fixes an issue that resulted in a crash for some players when using a wide field of view. It also improves visual quality of fabric textures in cut scenes when using resolutions of 1080p or lower. Furthermore, it implements autosave backups.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered September 20th Update Release Notes
- Implemented autosave backups. At key points in the story, the game will create a backup of the autosave slot.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from opening the gadget wheel during the tutorial in the beginning of the game.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a crash for some players when using a wide field of view.
- Also fixed sensitivity issues with analog sticks when inspecting items or solving puzzles in the game at high frame rates.
- Improved visual quality of fabric textures in cut scenes when using resolutions of 1080p or lower.
- Fixed a frame rate related issue in the Streets of Poison mission that could cause players to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds at the start of the Getting Deep mission in the Silver Lining DLC.
- Also fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds when entering the Hammerhead base in Harlem in the Turf Wars DLC.
- Various minor visual ray-tracing fixes.