Fatshark has just announced that Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is currently free to play on Steam. From today and until November 1st, PC gamers can download and play this first-person co-op melee Warhammer game for free.
Set in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is a 4-player co-op action game. In case you weren’t aware of, Vermintide 2 is the latest installment in a franchise, best known for its intense and bloody first-person melee combat.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Key Features
- Fight through endless hordes of enemies together with up to 3 friends in this visceral co-op action experience
- Choose between 5 different characters, each with 3 branching careers to master
- Evolve your skill and climb the difficulty ladders, from Recruit, Veteran, Champion to Legend
- Customize your own unique style of play with 15 different talent trees and 50+ Weapon Types
- Explore the war-ravaged lands of a dying world with a wide range of stunning levels to experience
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”