Wesp5 and a team of modders have released a brand new version of the Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines unofficial patch. This new update makes various changes, fixes numerous bugs, and brings a number of improvements and additions to this classic title.
In case you weren’t aware of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines unofficial patch is described as a restoration project, adding a lot missing content, including new quests, levels, weapons, items, characters, dialogue, graphics, models, sounds and original music.
This project comes in two forms: the Basic patch and the Plus patch. The default Basic Patch fixes multiple bugs and restores only little
content to stay close to the original. On the othe other hand, the optional Plus Patch (+) adds minor tweaks and lots of new/missing content.
Version 10.4 restores clipboard to SM clinic and makes Fu switch turn alarm off, enhances variety of sound schemes by restoring twenty-nine sounds, improves disciplines casting hand switch, corrects wrong zombie sounds and fixed walkthrough inaccuracies, fixes crouching Blood Hunt enemies and early sewer Ash exit talk, and more.
Those interested can download this latest version of the Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines unofficial patch from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines Unofficial Patch 10.4 Release Notes
- Restored clipboard to SM clinic and made Fu switch turn alarm off.
- Prolonged Brainwipe and restored Sleep and Command Flee or Leave.
- Changed Deaf history and corrected minor dialogue and text issues.
- Added sounds to Veil of Madness, Blood Theft and Dragon’s Breath.
- Enhanced variety of sound schemes by restoring twenty-nine sounds.
- Restored sounds to Mitnick’s keyboard, Yukie and temple teleport.
- Made Knox take Gimble’s licence and Luca keep any used invitation.
- Fixed Zhao being alive and Bruno being killed quest log problems.
- Changed order of levels in the library quest, thanks Vaarna_Aarne.
- Made tube box sellable and removed three more items after quests.
- Restored killer’s side of phone call in diner and two leave lines.
- Removed dog if Mercurio pacified beachhouse and cop cars on pier.
- Unlocked stage door at Empire Hotel and fixed pier murder problem.
- Delayed tutorial guard popup and fixed exploit at werewolf blood.
- Restored a King’s Way room and copied Die My Darling song to pier.
- Added way to feed of Arthur after his quest and fixed some hairs.
- Made Mandarin and Arthur glasses plus and added Grout’s wife aura.
- Improved disciplines casting hand switch, thanks to EntenSchreck.
- Made seductive feeding multiple times of Phil and Romero possible.
- Increased flamethrower ammo and made Larry more immune to fights.
- Improved library quest notes and location of teeth marks in intro.
- Prevented Dima from vanishing and Hollywood prostitute talk-loop.
- Fixed Bach encounter exploit and moved Ming sanctum XP to sanctum.
- Added missing Tawni’s TV sound and removed some lens reflections.
- Restored Courier and Mercurio lines and removed more auto-endings.
- Corrected wrong zombie sounds and fixed walkthrough inaccuracies.
- Improved Tseng shelf weapons and SDK, thanks DDLullu and Psycho-A.
- Fixed crouching Blood Hunt enemies and early sewer Ash exit talk.
- Restored breaking and machine sounds to observatory and SM clinic.
- Added crane sounds to warehouse and changed crane sounds on Dane.
- Improved Ocean House breaking wood, fling, noise and beach sounds.
- Restored a Dane cop call, two Nadia lines and fixed her cowering.
- Fixed transparent girders at warehouse and other minor map issues.