SOEDESCO announced today that the PC boxed edition of its twin-stick shooter, Rogue Stormers, will be released on March 31st. In order to celebrate this announcement, SOEDESCO has released a brand new trailer for Rogue Stormers that can be viewed below.
In Rogue Stormers, players can choose from five playable characters and every time they fail or successfully end a mission and have leveled up, they can choose a perk from the ‘perkOlator’ to upgrade their character.
Rogue Stormers aims to combine classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things a roguelike has to offer.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Twin stick controls: classic twin stick controls for old school run ‘n’ gun gameplay
- Lots of perks: choose between two out of loads of available perks every time you level up, changing the gameplay experience for each playthrough
- Unforgiving gameplay: stay alive or start over
- High replayability: randomly compiled levels, upgrades and enemies make every playthrough different
- Balanced difficulty: the game remains fun and challenging, even when your character gets stronger
- Online/local co-op: play with two to four players in online or local co-op