Ubisoft has revealed the release notes for the Day-1 update for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint. According to the changelog, this patch improves gun sounds and brings improvements to some menus for better understanding.
Moreover, it also packs some performance, optimizations and stability improvements. As we’ve already reported, our initial 4K tests show better performance so Ubisoft is not exaggerating here. Unfortunately, though, there aren’t any changes to the game’s microtransactions.
Furthermore, this day-1 update polishes aim assist and brings improvements to online flows. Naturally, PC gamers can remove aim assist we strongly suggest doing so if you are playing with mouse and keyboard. Ubisoft has also improved the AI enemy detection.
Naturally, this patch also comes with various fixes. For instance, it fixes a number of flow issues and a UI issue with the end match screen page. It also fixes an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended, as well as an issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
As always, UPLAY and the Epic Games Store will automatically download and apply this patch to the game. You can also find its full changelog below.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Day-1 Patch Release Notes
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed and issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.