Aleks Vuckovic has released a brand new version of The Witcher 3 Redux Mod. According to the release notes, Version 2.8 brings changes to some quest levels to better reflect changes from this mod. Moreover, it fixes a rare bug where Flood of Anger could make Geralt move at 2X speed.
Furthermore, The Witcher 3 Redux Version 2.8 enhances the visual effect of the quen sign during storms. It also increases the shock-based sign damage boosts if it is raining or storming.
It’s also worth noting that during storms, the quen shield is stronger and can take more damage. Additionally, it updates Defense core skill (tier 0) description to mention that Geralt can parry arrows.
The Witcher 3 Redux is a gameplay overhaul mod that brings numerous changes and improvements to the game. As such, we strongly suggest using it in your second or third playthrough.
You can download The Witcher 3 Redux Version 2.8 from here. You can also find below its complete changelog.
The Witcher 3 Redux Version 2.8 Release Notes
- Changes to some quest levels to better reflect changes form this mod. See “Quest Level Changes” heading for details.
- Redesigned alchemy skill “Poisoned Blades”. Now lowers enemy resistances to bleeding, burning and poison with each hit. See skill section for more details.
- Redesigned alchemy skill “Tissue Transmutation”. Mutagens now provide extra secondary bonuses based on color. See skill section for more details.
- Battle Frenzy general skill critical hit chance buffed from 8% to 12% per Adrenaline Point.
- Modified description of alchemy skill “Synergy” to mention that it doesn’t affect secondary bonuses from “Tissue Transmutation”.
- Update Defense core skill (tier 0) description to mention that Geralt can parry arrows.
- Supercharged Glyphs Tweak – Geralt’s Yrden Sign Intensity will be used for some sign effect calculations if it is higher than the Sign Intensity of the sign being supercharged.
- If it is raining or storming, shock-based sign damage boosts (so Magic Trap and Quen Discharge) are increased.
- During storms, the quen shield is stronger and can take more damage. Affects both the basic and alternate version.
- Enhanced the visual effect of the quen sign during storms.
- Fixed rare bug where Flood of Anger could make Geralt move at 2x speed.
- (DL)v1.4: Excluded a number of key named characters.
- (DL)v1.4: Some updates to wording (russian only).