Starward Industries, a studio formed by former The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 and Dying Light developers, has announced a new next-gen game, The Invincible. The Invincible is a first-person sci-fi thriller, and below you can find its first official details and screenshots.
In this game, players will assume the role of a space scientist on a hostile planet. Players will embark on a mysterious mission to find the missing crew of your spaceship.
“You are a scientist onboard an interstellar scientific expedition, suddenly thrown into a life-or-death rescue mission. Landing on a planet Regis III you have to find the missing crew members using some advanced space equipment, whilst relying on your brains and instincts to survive on the planet which quickly occurs to be unwelcoming. Soon you’ll discover that Regis III holds terrifying secrets that you will uncover while piecing together the fate of your crew. And as you delve deeper into the mystery, you realise that perhaps you are not alone. But it’s too late to turn back.”
Below you can also find the game’s key features.
- Retro-future atompunk setting reminiscent of the era of space race
- Analogue yet very advanced technology allowing for drones and autonomous robots to support or spoil your mission
- Immersive gameplay with a non-linear story shaped by your relationships, choices and persuasive skills
- Beautiful, state of the art graphics powered by Unreal Engine
- Intriguing story inspired by Stanislaw Lem’s seminal sci-fi cult classic of the same name