Cloudhead Games has released the first screenshots and the full Valve/HTC Vive Gameplay video for The Gallery: The Six Elements. The Gallery: The Six Elements is a first-person fantasy/exploration game built from the ground up for virtual reality, using the Unity engine incorporating various VR and interaction hardware devices.
This title aims to present a rich narrative experience fueled by intuitive physical interaction puzzles, nestled within a deeply immersive environment.
“Drawing from our inspirations of 80’s adventure movies and classic games such as Monkey Island and Myst, the player must journey through foreign and fantastical worlds, collecting elemental powers and items that will aid them in discovering the mystery of the Machine. What is the Machine? That is the central question posed to the player within The Gallery: Six Elements. The player takes on the role of an intrepid explorer, attempting to discover the fate of his lost sister who ventured into a vast and forgotten world.”
Here are the game’s key features:
- Fully immersive world built from the ground up for virtual reality using the Unity Engine
- Ground breaking gameplay designed to capitalize on the strength of VR and motion control
- Intuitive interaction system that allows you to reach out and touch the game world like never before
- Classic character-driven narrative experience inspired by the darker 80’s fantasy films
- Evocative soundtrack by award winning composer, Jeremy Soule