Today, Kalypso Media is pleased to release new screenshots which illustrate the darkness that permeates the world of Demonicon. Demonicon, also known as The Dark Eye: Demonicon, is an action-RPG set for release on PC and current generation consoles in Q1 2013.
As the title suggests, the game is set in the extraordinarily popular universe of “The Dark Eye”. Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse.
Here are the game’s key features:
· A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
· Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
· Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
· Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers
· Important events in “Demonicon” will be part of “The Dark Eye” universe’s State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful “Vision” engine
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."