Focus Home Interactive and Cyanide have released a new update for their infiltration/stealth game, Styx: Master of Shadows, that addresses some of the game’s control issues (though we do have to say that we were not frustrated or troubled by the game’s control mechanics).
According to the release notes, this update improves ledge detection when jumping toward ledges, refines mouse sensitivity and adds new bindable buttons.
As always, this update will be auto-downloaded next time you launch the Steam client.
And here is the complete changelog for it.
· Improved ledge detection when jumping toward ledges.
· Enhanced the anisotropy option.
· Refinement of the mouse sensitivity of the camera when it is set to maximum (100%).
· Added new bindable buttons (mouse button 4 & 5, Home, End, Ins, Del, PageUp / Down, Alt, AltGr).
· Quick-save / quick-load controls are now displayed in the options menu.