CI Games has revealed the improvements and changes that it has made to Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts via its day-1 update. According to the release notes, this patch fixes a number of crashes, some bugs, and brings various improvements.
Going into more details, the day-1 patch fixes a crash while spawning rival on the map, a crash with overload memory and a crash after multiple controller disconnection. Moreover, it fixes random missing sounds, as well as random interrogation animation shifts.
Furthermore, this patch improves overall performance and stability. It also improves audio system due to sound engine update, and the enemy AI.
As you may have guessed, this patch will be auto-applied to the game. In other words, you won’t have to separately download it. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Day-1 Patch Release Notes
- Fixed – Random too loud sound while in combat with enemies.
- Fixed – Crash while spawning rival on the map.
- Fixed – Crash with overload memory
- Fixed – Crash after multiple controller disconnection.
- Fixed – Random missing sounds
- Fixed – Animation of moving hand with gun is – was too fast / too frequent
- Fixed – Generator not reacting to “use” when hit with gas damage.
- Fixed – Fuse box not reacting to “use” when hit with gas damage.
- Fixed – Random interrogation animation shifts.
- Fixed – Overlaping dialog on Harbor contract.
- Improved – Animation for Sturm Bodyguard
- Improved – Drone HUD
- Improved – Loading textures while dynamic actions.
- Improved – AI reaction
- Improved – AI reaction on explosive barrels
- Improved – AI placement
- Improved – Language localization
- Improved – Performance and stability
- Improved – Drone sounds
- Improved – Enemies tagging sound
- Improved – Recognition drone module sounds
- Improved – Bullet trajectory in sniper rifle
- Improved – In game map for each contract
- Improved – Audio system due to sound engine update
- Fixed multiple other bugs related to weapons and gadgets.
- Fixed multiple other bugs related gemotery and colision on all maps.
- Fixed multiple other bugs related to level design on all maps.
- Fixed multiple other bugs related to level lights on all maps.
- Fixed multiple other bugs related to sound.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”