A couple of days ago, we informed you about the first beta patch for Skyrim: Special Edition. And today, Bethesda made this first update available to everyone.
According to the release notes, this patch features general performance and optimization improvements, and updates some sound files to not use compression.
Moreover, this patch fixes a rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations, as well as an issue with saves erroneously being marked as Modded, even though no mods are active.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam the next time you start the client, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Skyrim: Special Edition – Patch 1.1 Changelog:
- General performance and optimization improvements
- Fixed rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations
- Fixed an issue with interface elements not appearing correctly on certain
- displays (Xbox One and PS4)
- Fixed issue with saves erroneously being marked as Modded, even though no mods are active
- Updated some sound files to not use compression