Flying Wild Hog has released a new patch for Shadow Warrior 2. This patch comes with a number of fixes and improvements, and adds a new Holiday event.
Players can help Lo Wang gather the lost Christmas gifts in this limited time winter event with a new snowstorm weather type, festive enemies, and a special holiday gift for those Wangsters that complete the mission.
To access this new mission, players will have to find the Christmas tree on training grounds past Hideo’s shop.
This new patch also adds gem filtering, packs various multiplayer stability fixes, slightly improves double jump, fixes teleporting after loading bug, and fixes weapon history.
This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Shadow Warrior 2 – Patch 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
– Added gem filtering
– Fixed inventory hang bug
– Added option for canceling conversations using “Escape” on keyboard or “B button” on gamepad
– Fixed calculating multiline label size
– Added hiding client hud after a challenge
– Fixed gem crafting exploit
– Fixed an issue with embedding elemental gems
– Fixed an input bug that could occur after dying in challenges while in menus
– Fixed crafting gems that are restricted to weapons
– Various stability fixes
– Fixed a possible crash after using explosive bolts
– Fixed “Lock in first person” screenshots
– Fixed “screenshot” command in photo mode
– Fixed exposure increasing
– Slight improvements to double jump
– Fixed teleporting after loading bug
– Weapon history fixes