Psyonix has released a new patch for the PC version of Rocket League. According to the changelog, this patch comes with adjustments to hitboxes for several vehicles to bring outliers more inline with other Battle-Cars and improvements to ball-bounce behavior. This patch will be auto-downloaded, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Rocket League – Patch 1.16 Changelog:
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Improved Hitboxes for multiple vehicles to more accurately represent their models; specifically…
- Fixed Scarab and Grog’s hitboxes, which were not long enough
- Fixed Breakout and Hotshot’s hitboxes, which were not wide enough
- Fixed Batmobile and Breakout’s hitboxes, which were abnormally long
- Fixed Gizmo, Octane, Ripper, and Scarab’s hitboxes, which were too tall
- Fixed Dominus’ hitbox, which was not long or tall enough
- Repaired collision issues that resulted in incorrect ball-bounce behavior in some maps.
- Additionally, the “Wasteland” Arena received collision improvements to eliminate inaccurate bounces
- ESRB Rating has been lowered to “E” from “E10+” (this should just affect parental control settings)
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Battle-Cars to jump considerably higher than they were supposed to
Thomas is a close friend to John ‘john2’ and John ‘WhatGoesAroundComesAround’. Thomas, John and John basically came with the idea of DSOGaming. Thomas has been helping John with News articles these past years, and prefers to stay in the background than the foreground.