Pet Project Games has announced a new online co-op horror FPS that will be coming to PC in 2022, RIPOUT. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team also released the game’s debut gameplay trailer that you can find below.
RIPOUT will have players fight their way through procedurally generated derelict ships filled with mutants capable of reconfiguring their alien bodies. Players will have to survive with their trusty Pet Gun companion, collect loot, and customize their character.
Below you can find the game’s key features:
- Embark on a variety of missions and explore derelict ships alone or in teams of up to 4 players.
- Fight genetically altered beings who are able to strengthen and reconfigure themselves by attaching smaller mutants to their bodies. The player will never know what to expect from their enemies!
- Stand your ground using your trusty Pet Gun and harness the power of the sentient biotech yourself and turn it against your foe.
- Customize your weapon and choose between multiple character specializations to find the perfect mix for your playstyle.
- Explore countless derelict ships in various short, 10–20-minute missions and prepare for the unexpected; you’ll never know what horrors lurk around the corner.
- Enjoy endless replayability and suspense, thanks to our procedurally generated level design.
- Expect a challenge for teams of all sizes, thanks to Ripout’s scaling difficulty.