GOG is currently giving away the latest post-apocalyptic adventure game from the makers of STASIS and CAYNE, Beautiful Desolation. For the next 70 hours, PC gamers can visit the game’s GOG store page and acquire their free copy.
Beautiful Desolation continues The Brotherhood’s 2D isometric adventure game aesthetic and delves into a post-apocalyptic world set in the distant future. Players can explore the iconic landscape, solve puzzles, meet new friends and make powerful enemies. Players will also mediate conflicts and fight for their life as they unravel the secrets of the world around them.
You can acquire your free copy from here. Below you can also find the game’s key features.
- A story-driven adventure set in a dystopian post-apocalyptic future.
- A unique aesthetic and 2D isometric rendered and painted environments.
- Simple Point & Click interaction with deep puzzles.
- Classic puzzles and adventure gameplay.
- Bizarre creatures, animals and vibrant characters await.
- Thousands of lines of dialogue with multiple conversation paths.
- Tomes of lore and a world, unlike anything you have seen before.
- Over 40 Unique Characters to meet.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”