Microsoft has released the remastered version of Phantom Dust to everyone for free. In order to celebrate this release, Microsoft has also shared the game’s launch trailer that can be viewed below.
Phantom Dust features a host of enhancements, including Xbox Play Anywhere, cross-device multiplayer, achievements, and 16x9 presentation. The game features new gameplay enhancements including multiplayer starter decks that let you jump straight into multiplayer, improved frame rate, and adjustments to overall game balance.
The game features over 15 hours of solo player content through an engaging story that explores the ideas of isolation and faith, and full Xbox Live multiplayer support for up to four players in a variety of match types.
Here are Phantom Dust Remake’s key features:
- Xbox Play Anywhere
- Cross-platform saves between Xbox One and Windows 10
- Cross-device online play between Xbox One and Windows 10
- Looking for Group on Xbox Live
- Free multiplayer starter arsenal
- Game balance improvements
- Full achievement support with 45 achievements
- 16x9 aspect ratio presentation
- Controller Support
Those interested can download it from here.