Grinding Gear Games announced that the latest expansion for Path of Exile, Harvest, will launch today for the PC at 1PM PDT.
Path of Exile: Harvest introduces a Oshabi who has enlisted your help in cultivating the Sacred Grove, an ancient garden of mysterious powers. Seeds can be planted within the grove and when ready to harvest, will produce dangerous monsters.
Players will slay these monsters in order to wield their Lifeforce as a powerful crafting resource and to help other exotic crops in their growth. Furthermore, a bountiful harvest can unlock powerful crafting options that are unmatched by any past expansion.
Chris Wilson, Co-founder and Managing Director of Grinding Gear Games, also said:
“One of our favorite aspects of the Harvest League is its crafting system. We have really leaned into designing a crafting system which is much more powerful, accessible and unique than any we have made before. We can’t wait to see how Path of Exile players push the potential of Harvest’s powerful crafting to its limits.”
Here are the key features for Path of Exile Harvest:
- Download and play all content for free, but never pay-to-win.
- The Harvest Challenge League and its powerful crafting system.
Four new Warcry skills, and a rework of three existing ones.
- Three new Brands, one Brand support gem and revamped existing brands.
- New ‘Slam’ skill category including a news Slam skill and support gem. Revamps to existing slams.
- Dynamic rebalance to existing gameplay.
- Improvements to over 50 unique items as well as 12 new ones.
- A Passive Skill Tree revamp
- Delirium core game intergration
As we’ve already reported, and in case you didn’t know, Path of Exile now supports the Vulkan API.