UNIGINE Corp. released the first DLC for the unique real-time naval strategy game “Oil Rush”, that features a completely new tower defense game experience, including a tower defense co-op mode. Exploit new strategies with completely new technology tree, assault and defense units.
This DLC features the following:
– 5 challenging Tower Defense maps with relentless waves of furious enemies
– A completely new game experience – Tower Defense multiplayer co-op for up to 3 players
– Brand new Technology tree makes completely new strategies possible
– New unit: Raider’s Catamaran – great for fast hit-and-run strikes
– New tower: Heavy Mortar Turret – the ultimate in naval defense
The DLC is available now on Steam and in the UNIGINE online store for $4.99.
For those who haven’t had the chance of playing the original Oil Rush campaign, there is also a new bundle package available that includes: