UNIGINE Corp. released the first DLC for the unique real-time naval strategy game “Oil Rush”, that features a completely new tower defense game experience, including a tower defense co-op mode. Exploit new strategies with completely new technology tree, assault and defense units.
This DLC features the following:
– 5 challenging Tower Defense maps with relentless waves of furious enemies
– A completely new game experience – Tower Defense multiplayer co-op for up to 3 players
– Brand new Technology tree makes completely new strategies possible
– New unit: Raider’s Catamaran – great for fast hit-and-run strikes
– New tower: Heavy Mortar Turret – the ultimate in naval defense
The DLC is available now on Steam and in the UNIGINE online store for $4.99.
For those who haven’t had the chance of playing the original Oil Rush campaign, there is also a new bundle package available that includes:
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."