A couple of days ago, NVIDIA released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 531.79 WHQL driver offers optimal performance in Redfall and Diablo 4’s Server Slam Weekend.
Moreover, this new driver fixes a crash issue on the RTX30 series GPUs that could occur in Battlefield 2042, The Last of Us and Unreal Editor. It also resolves an issue that affected the Asus VG27WQ and Acer XV253Q monitors.
As always, you can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 531.79 WHQL Driver Release Notes
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games including Redfall featuring DLSS 3 technology. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of titles supporting NVIDIA DLSS 2 technology including Showgunners and the upcoming Diablo IV Server Slam.
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
- Summoners War: Chronicles
- [RTX 30 series] Application crash may be observed while playing Battlefield 2042/The Last of Us/Unreal Editor
- [Asus VG27WQ][Acer XV253Q] Highest monitor refresh rate is missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel after updating to NVIDIA display driver 531.41
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon
- Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash