NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 416.34 WHQL driver offers the optimal gaming experience for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI, and GRIP.
Furthermore, this new driver resolves some shadow issues in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, fixes some red/green/blue shimmering line in games when played in full-screen mode and with G-SYNC enabled, addresses the black screen game launch issues when DSR is enabled and fixes the green corruption issues when HDR was enabled.
Those interested can download this new WHQL driver from here, and you can find its complete changelog below.
NVIDIA GeForce 416.34 WHQL Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI, and GRIP.
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.34
- HD Audio Driver – 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience – 184.108.40.206
- CUDA – 10.0
- Games launch to a black screen when DSR is enabled. 
- Some games produce red/green/blue shimmering line when played in full-screen mode and with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [Windows Defender Application Guard][vGPU][Surround]: Surround cannot be enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel when running Edge Browser with Application Guard over vGPU. 
- [PUBG]: Issue with shadows may occur in the game. 
- When HDR is enabled, games show green corruption.