NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 390.65 WHQL driver provides the optimal gaming experience for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, War Thunder, Black Desert Online, and Metal Gear Survive.
In addition, this driver adds/updates the SLI profiles for DIRT 4, Hot Lava, Metal Gear Survive and Ode, and adds/updates the 3D profiles for FIFI (Good), Kingdom Come: Deliverace (Not recommended) and Metal Gear Survive (Fair).
Furthermore, the NVIDIA GeForce 390.65 WHQL driver resolves the corruption and flickering issues in DiRT 4 on SLI systems, fixes some missing graphics in Neverwinter Nights, and slightly improves performance in 3DMark.
Those interested can download the NVIDIA GeForce 390.77 WHQL driver from here. Below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 390.77 WHQL Driver Release Notes:
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, War Thunder, Black Desert Online, and Metal Gear Survive.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- DIRT 4
- Hot Lava
- Metal Gear Survive
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- FIFI – Good
- Kingdom Come: Deliverace – Not recommended
- Metal Gear Survive – Fair
- [SLI][Dirt 4]: There is corruption and flickering in the game with SLI enabled. 
- [Neverwinter Nights]: Some graphics are missing. 
- [Optimus Notebook]: GeForce Experience may launch with a black screen. 
- [3DMark]: There is a drop in the benchmark performance. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][G-SYNC]: Performance issues occurred with G-SYNC windowed mode enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070 Ti][NVIDIA Control Panel]: The NVIDIA Control Panel->Output Dynamic Range setting does not persist but switches from Full to Limited after rebooting the system.