Team Ninja has released a brand new update for the PC version of Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition. This new patch fixes a number of bugs and introduces support for DLSS. However, it does not add any K&M prompts, meaning that PC gamers will still be getting gamepad prompts.
Team Ninja promised to add proper keyboard and mouse prompts via a day-1 update (and prior to implementing DLSS). We don’t know what changed and why the team has not added any K&M prompts yet.
As said, Update 1.26.00 fixes numerous bugs. For instance, it fixes an issue where “slow marks” used by enemies could have a very long duration. It also fixes some PC control issues.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition PC Update 1.26
- Add the transformation of “Dragon Ninja,” to receive, visit the boon in the shrine.
- Added “DLSS” to “Graphics Settings”. Available on
GeForce RTX series graphics boards.
- Fixed a bug where items could suddenly become unusable during multiplayer and many actions could not be performed properly.
- Fixed an issue where “slow marks” used by enemies could have a very long duration
- Also fixed a bug that youkai may fall when activating the youkai techniques “White Tiger” and “Nue” near a cliff.
- Fixed a bug that the ball would fly to the ground if you lock on “Osakabehime” and make a strong attack while using the Yin-Yang technique “Fire Mark”, “Water Mark”, and “Lightning Mark”.
- Fixed a bug that the powerful blow that can be activated by the mystery of Naginata Sickle “Transitional Sickle” and “Transitional Rage” may not be activated at 120fps.
- Also fixed a bug where the rock rolling sound could continue to remain for traps that roll large rocks placed during missions.
- Fixed a bug that guests could sometimes select a hierarchy that was not released in “Accompanying the Eternal World” of “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug where enemies in the darkness would drop the armor “Kobo Daishi’s priest’s robe” with a high probability.
- Also fixed a bug where facial accessories would disappear when equipped with the head armor “Hagure Sohaya Costume Ears”
- Fixed a bug where the head equipment of “Katagiri Katsumoto” and “Wakisaka Yasuharu” appearing in the main mission “Daigo no Hanami” was reversed.
- Fixed other minor bugs
PC Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that the contents set in “Switch OK button” in “Controller settings” are returned by restarting.
- Fixed a bug that actions such as attacking and investigating cannot be executed when mouse-related buttons are set in “Reposition (change posture)” in “Key Config” of “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
- Also fixed a bug that the operation method of “Controller setting” does not match the operation content described in the key config of “Keyboard and mouse setting” when setting other than “Type A”.
- Fixed a bug that the profile name of the user displayed when using “Hyakuki Yakou Emaki” or “Appearance setting code” may be displayed as “unknown”.
- Fixed a bug that some UIs are broken and displayed when using “Ultra Wide Monitor”
- Also fixed a bug that could cause a crash when checking equipment special effects in a specific language