Team Ninja has released patch 1.27 for Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition that finally adds keyboard and mouse input icons to the game. PC gamers can enable this via “System” ? “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ? “Control Icons”.
In addition, this patch packs further improvements to address the issue of frame rate degradation with “High” Effects. It also enables shadows in cutscenes even when the “Shadows” setting in “Graphics Settings” is set to “OFF”.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Nioh 2 PC Patch 1.27 Release Notes
- Added support for keyboard & mouse input icons?
?This setting can be switched via “System” ? “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ? “Control Icons”
- Fixed an issue which prevented Burst Counters from being used against certain enemies’ Burst Attacks when “Frame Rate Cap” was set to 120
- Further improvements have been made to address the issue of frame rate degradation when “Effect Quality” is set to “High” in “Graphics Settings”
- Shadows are now enabled in cutscenes even when the “Shadows” setting in “Graphics Settings” is set to “OFF”
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the fog in stages to appear brighter than expected
- The screen resolution of 1366×768 can now be selected when the desktop resolution is 1360×768
- Changed the settings in “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ? “Key Configuration” for camera operation via mouse in “Photo mode”
- Fixed an issue where some effects would not display in the cutscene, “A Summons to War”
- Fixed an issue that occurred with facial expressions while using the “Dragon Ninja” Transformation
- The window menu is no longer included in the image data copied to the clipboard when posting character creation settings on Twitter
- Other minor bug fixes