Avalanche Studios has released a new update for Mad Max. According to its release notes, this update sports general performance improvements, improves data streaming (enabling content to load faster and easier) and packs various GUI fixes and improvements. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Mad Max – Update #3 Changelog:
General Updates for All Platforms:
- Added optional “Vehicle roll” setting for more realistic in-air car physics.
- General performance improvements.
- Improved data streaming, enabling content to load faster and easier.
- Improved auto-aim target prioritization.
- Fixed various audio issues.
- Made various GUI fixes and improvements.
- Fixed several instances of the map not loading correctly.
- Made various mission flow fixes and improvements. This includes retroactively resolving a conditional mission flow blocker that was happening to some players trying to install the Baby Bars during the Wasteland Classic mission after the mission flow had been interrupted.
- General bug fixes.Win64 Specific Updates:
- Fixed instances of graphics options resetting to default upon the game loading for some users.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Harpoon to not work correctly on triple monitor setups, and with larger aspect ratios.
- Fixed several keyboard entry issues with the WBPlay Menu screen.
- Made several Mouse & Keyboard Control improvements and fixes.